Grab the slides below. The audio will be available later this week – apologies for the delay we suffered a technical issue during the recording.
The 5 Ws – what it is, why it happens, who might be in trouble for it, where it can happen on a site, and when search engines care
- Definition of Duplicate Content
- Who has issues with Duplicate Content
- The Main Types: Intentional and Unintentional
- Intentional Examples and fixes
- Unintentional Examples and fixes
- Warning Signs of Duplicate Content
- Penalty or Not?
- Tracking Indexation
- Duplicate Content Resources
- Google on DC: http://dis.tl/dYVwHf
- SEOmoz DC: http://dis.tl/ijWFxz
- Google Dealing with DC: http://dis.tl/eUxYoj
View all recordings.