We are looking for a highly motivated PPC Account Manager to join the New York team, in a role with huge opportunity for development. We pride ourselves on being smart, technical, analytical, passionate, and highly motivated. We place a huge emphasis on taking ownership, effecting change, and working closely with each client's team to create successful outcomes. If you have passion for paid search marketing, the skills to back it up, and are continuously looking for new opportunities to level up and share what you know, you’ll fit right in.
Campaign Analysis, Management, and Reporting
You are responsible for ensuring your clients' paid campaigns are delivered on time and on budget through effective campaign management, such as consistently checking performance against CPA targets, providing regular reporting, managing budgets, writing compelling copy, and conducting keyword research and contextual analysis. You will also be in charge of on-boarding new clients and new campaign build outs as needed.
Consulting and Account Management
You will take ownership of the client relationship for each account you manage and will be responsible for understanding the client’s industry, competitive landscape, products and services, and growth / reporting requirements in order to deliver successful campaigns. You will be responsible for maintaining quality control over the management of your accounts, as well as all client deliverables. You will also be responsible for proactively contributing to the client’s overall digital marketing strategy.
Ongoing Strategy, Research, and Development
You will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, and recommending the tactics, strategies, and channels to drive new customer acquisition for each of your clients. We are looking for someone who is interested in testing using their paid expertise to support amplification of content and paid social.
We are looking for a highly motivated PPC Account Manager to join the team with the following skills:
- A minimum of 2 years of paid search experience working on complex accounts, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience conducting A/B tests of ad copy, landing pages and promotional offers
- A working knowledge of search marketing and Google Analytics best practices
- The ability to create monthly and adhoc detailed reports to communicate clients' campaign success and areas for growth
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to take lead on an account's strategy
- Current Certification in AdWords and BingAds platforms highly preferred
- Experience managing paid social campaigns or content amplification initiatives would be beneficial
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance/benefits (medical, dental, vision and prescriptioncover)
- 5% 401K matched scheme
- Subsidized travel pass
- Subsidized gym membership
- Flexibility around working from home
- A $1200 personal budget so you can buy stuff to make you happier at work such as a new flashy monitor, a new office chair, laptop upgrade or training
- A Kindle pre-loaded with our favorite books
- Office happy-hour
- 20 days paid time off, 6 public holidays, 8 sick days per year