From SEO and technical consulting to creative content and digital PR, Distilled helps businesses make the most of the online world. We’re always open to speak with smart, motivated and passionate digital marketing consultants. If you are boldly curious and enthusiastic, like data sets and numbers, and want to be part of a company where you’ll be more than just a cog in the wheel, we want to hear from you!
About the role:
Our Consultants develop and deliver custom digital marketing plans for each of our clients. We unpack a client’s marketing problems, build an effective strategy, and then execute on it. It’s work that takes cutting-edge technical skills and insightful analysis.
As a part of the consulting team, you will:
- Develop cohesive strategies integrating all digital channels
- Balance marketing initiatives against user experience, client budgets and brand strategy
- Recommend and prioritize fixes for technical issues that could impact SEO performance
- Recommend and manage content marketing, digital PR and creative projects
- Analyze and improve the campaign performance
- Manage timelines, expectations and deliverables to ensure clients’ campaigns are completed on-time and within budget
- Nurture and develop client relationships
Ultimately, you will be accountable for the work done on the projects you lead. You must be comfortable with taking ownership of problems as well as solutions. Your clients should be happy with the work you do and feel confident that it aligns with their business objectives.
We’re an equal opportunity employer — the important thing is that you appreciate and align with the values of our manifesto. We welcome applications from people from all backgrounds.You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Consultants will have 3+ years of experience in digital marketing with a particular focus on technical SEO.
- Senior Consultants will have 5+ years of experience in digital marketing with a particular focus on technical SEO.
- You will have worked collaboratively with developers and digital marketers on projects which have led to increases in new users and revenue
- You might have a degree in Marketing, Business, or Computer Science
- Competitive basic salary
- Health insurance/benefits (medical, dental, vision and presecription cover)
- 5% 401K matched scheme
- Subsidised metro card
- Subsidised gym membership
- A laptop and second monitor
- Flexibility around working from home
- A $1200 personal budget so you can buy stuff to make you happier at work such as a new flashy monitor, a new office chair, laptop upgrade or training
- A Kindle with a few books pre-loaded
- Company-funded drinks and snacks on Friday afternoons
- 20 days paid time off, 6 public holidays, 8 sick days per year
How to Connect with Us
Please click “Apply Now” below, fill out the application, and attach your CV. If your application is successful, we will contact you to arrange an interview.