Do you have experience of running sales in a digital agency? Or are you a consultant that wants to try more business development? Do you enjoy setting challenging goals?
Distilled, a global digital marketing agency is looking for a smart, motivated, and passionate Account Executive in London.
Leading sales in London, you will be responsible for handling the entire sales process from beginning to end. The process is very consultative and will require you to be up to date with all current trends and tools in search, analytics, and other areas of digital marketing.
This is a great role for a self-motivated sales consultant with a strong focus on building new business and client relationships. We have a strong industry presence and you'll be supported by a balanced pipeline of new leads.
In a typical day, you will spend your time:
- Serving as the first point of contact for new leads;
- Qualifying leads and assessing if the lead is valuable;
- Crafting and leading proposals, then pitching our services to prospective clients;
- Assisting the consulting team in growing and handling existing business;
- Working with the VP and consulting team to balance team capacity with commercial goals;
- Improving sales assets like case studies and pitching materials;
- Contributing to lead generation through networking, relationship building and being publicly visible.
In order to be successful, you will need to be effective at taking deals from enquiry to contract signature, drive a growing volume of new business, and aligning the new business well with the customer attributes needed for success.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has previous sales experience in an agency or relevant business,
- Has a real passion for digital marketing. Experience with SEO is a plus,
- Is an excellent multitasker with a keen attention to detail: a juggler than can perform tricks without dropping a ball;
- Is naturally motivated by setting and achieving goals;
- Is keen to influence growth;
- Has a commercial mindset and uses this to influence the pipeline, enabling us to work with desired strategic industries and clients;
- Is a fast learner and is able to apply learning to day to day activities;
- Has excellent writing and presentation skills;
- Enjoys having autonomy over their work and priorities;
- Has a sense of humour.
While an established company, we still have a start-up mentality where people can take ownership of new projects and ideas. You will get the chance to shape your role within a growing team, and enjoy world-class training in online marketing from some of the best in the industry.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary: base plus commission
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Subsidised private healthcare and life insurance
- 5% pension matching
- Subsidised gym membership
- A laptop and second monitor
- Flexibility around working from home
- A Kindle with a few books pre-loaded
- A £750 happiness budget so you can buy stuff to make you happier at work such as a new flashy monitor, a new office chair, laptop upgrade or training
- Company-funded drinks and snacks on Friday afternoons
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.