London - 14th & 15th October, 2019
Power up your skills and thinking over two days. Industry leaders will reveal exactly how to stay at the cutting edge of online marketing. From analytics and optimization, to content and paid promotions, all the crucial topics are covered. You’ll be joining search marketers from across the world at this London event, where the most ambitious minds of the community meet amongst the buzz of the tech capital.
Tiffany Da SilvaDaSilva ConsultingTiffany has spent the last 15 years working on over 500 websites in both SEO & PPC. She's been written about on Mashable, Search Engine Journal, SERoundtable among others and teaches SEO/SEM at McMaster University.
Rand FishkinSparkToroFounder of SparkToro and previously co-founder of Moz. Also the author of Lost and Founder: A Painfully Honest Field Guide to the Startup World. Rand has continued to be a regular at our US conferences, but it’s been 3 years since he last spoke at SearchLove London. Always an audience favourite, this is a session you won’t want to miss.
Optimising Crawl Budget
Jes ScholzRingierJes is an entrepreneur at heart with a broad scope of experience in digital marketing, product ownership & emerging market environments. This year she'll be taking take a look at the best ways to control spiders, covering robots directives, XML sitemaps and how to submit via APIs. You'll learn the optimal way to get content into search engines fast.
Search Engine Results Trends and Features
Dr. Pete MeyersMOZDr. Pete Meyers is a cognitive psychologist and resident Marketing Scientist at Moz. He is the self-labelled Mad Hatter of Mozcast and constantly has one eye on the search engine results pages to find out what makes Google tick.
E-A-T: Google Quality Guidelines
Marie HaynesMarie Haynes Consulting Inc.Marie was voted our top-rated speaker by our audience at SearchLove Boston 2019. Now she’s heading to SearchLove London where she'll share practical tips for improving expertise, authoritativeness & trustworthiness (E-A-T). In this session, she’ll share the impact improving E-A-T has had for her clients and brands from around the world.
Will CritchlowDistilledWill is the Founder and CEO of Distilled and will be returning to the SearchLove stage to give us interesting perspectives on Google and everything search related. In previous years we have seen Will make predictions about the future of Google, and point us in the direction that we should be driving our brands and clients.
Emily PotterDistilledEmily currently works as a consultant running split tests on DistilledODN and has spoken on some of the biggest stages in the country at brightonSEO and SearchLeeds. This year she’ll be making her SearchLove debut, sharing client stories, her learnings from over the last year, and technical SEO tips that make a difference.
Greg GiffordWikimotiveGreg is an expert Local SEO consultant who specialises in the automotive industry. Greg has been an extremely popular speaker with our US audiences, so it's great to have him in London for the first time. His sessions are always high energy, filled with hundreds of movie reference, and jam-packed with actionable takeaways.
Lindsay WassellKeyphraseologyLindsay has helped companies from the Fortune 100s to small and medium businesses to succeed on the web. She’ll be helping our audience understand the complexities of International SEO, how to manage international SEO migrations step by step and how to protect SEO as a channel amid the chaos.
SEO - Search Intent
Sarah GurbachSeer InteractiveSarah is a Senior Account Manager at Seer Interactive. She utilizes data, market research methodologies, and psychology principles to better understand the behaviour of humans as it pertains to search.
Andi JarvisEximo MarketingFounder of Eximo Marketing, a strategy agency. Andi specialises in developing effective marketing strategies that find the unique aspects of your business and use them to create a competitive advantage. Andi first appeared on the SearchLove stage last year as a community speaker where our audience voted him as one of the best sessions of the conference, so we had to bring him back.
Luke CarthyMayFlexLuke is an out and out eCommerce expert. For anyone that follows him on Twitter he lives and breathes eCommerce and technical SEO. Luke joined us in 2018 as a community speaker and has since gone on to speak at conferences across the world and his next stop will be London to share his deep knowledge and love of technical SEO.
Robin LordDistilledRobin is one of our expert consultants based in London. When he’s not busy helping our clients succeed, you’ll see him finding ways to improve the efficiency of our team. In this session, Robin will show you how he’s been using Jupyter to streamline his work. Our San Diego audience has already witnessed Robin’s expert knowledge combined with a delivery which verges on standup comedy. This is a session that we are super excited to see.
SEO & Content Marketing
Stacey MacNaughtMacNaught DigitalStacey is a freelance SEO and content marketing consultant and supports UK businesses in delivering revenue growth through content and organic search. She has spoken on conference stages all over the UK and we are excited to have her join us at SearchLove for the first time.
SearchLove jump started my career and changed the way we do online marketing. Anyone who works in this industry needs to be there.Chase Richards, Kaplan International.
Check out some clips of industry leaders speaking at previous SearchLove conferences.
Keep me informed about this and other conferences
Every session takes place in the same room. That means no difficult decisions and no rushing around between presentations.
Get feedback on your website at a site clinic.
Keynote style sessions
Our in-house team looks after every detail: fresh food prepared with local ingredients, rock-solid wi-fi and that chilled beer when you're finished for the day.
The best part of the entire event is making friends with so many of the amazing people in our industry. Mackenzie Fogelson, Mack Web.
After a busy time learning, unwind at our lunches and parties. We create lots of opportunities for you to better get to know your community.
Dine in style with the SearchLove speakers at this intimate gathering. Small groups will enjoy fine cuisine and drinks at an exclusive restaurant while asking the experts for advice and tips. VIP ticket holders only.
We love to party! Join us at Amber Bar straight after sessions end on Monday. A vibrant atmosphere awaits just a short walk away. Lots of food and a generous drinks tab will keep energy levels high as everyone parties at this cool venue.
It's not over yet. At this second evening's event, attendees are joined by local industry professionals for a few more drinks and a chance to re-cap the two days.
SearchLove is the can't miss search event of the year. David Wilson.
Dating back to 1750, the London Brewery combines historic charm with modern comfort in its present role as a conference venue. Rock solid Wi-Fi will keep delegates online, as they place their laptops on the desks in the classroom-style setting.
Location: 52 Chiswell Street, London, EC1Y 4SD
Make the most of your time at SearchLove by staying right next door to the conference venue. We have a discounted rate with The Montcalm - London City. Reservation requests can be emailed to email@example.com or by calling 0207 479 2233 and quoting reference: DIST131019.
Sunday 13th October: £140+vat per room, including breakfast and Wi-Fi (sole occupancy). £150+ vat per room double occupancy
Monday 14th & Tuesday 15th October: £210+vat per room, per night, including breakfast and Wi-Fi (sole occupancy). £220 + vat per room double occupancy.
Please note: The above rates are subject to availability and they end on September 13th 2019.
We also have a HotelMap setup which displays all the hotels in the area and the rates available: https://www.hotelmap.com/pro/MXBB2
At the networking events I spoke directly to industry leaders who listened to my problems and gave me concrete solutions to take back to the office. MyIrishJeweler.
- Meet your industry peers and compare experiences
- Get inspired by new ideas and different ways of thinking about marketing
- Learn about the latest actionable techniques to use back in the office
- Widen your field of knowledge on a diverse range of topics
The whole vibe is amazing! You get the latest trends, tips and cases from speakers who actually want to speak openly about search, and not just show off their success. It is the single most inspirational event I have ever attended. Morten Bergestad.
- Be inspired by new ideas and different ways of thinking about marketing
- Learn about the latest techniques to use back in the office
- Get to know your industry peers and compare experiences
- Widen your field of knowledge across a diverse range of topics
Relevant topics, fact based analysis, real-life examples and engaging speakers gave sound advice and really reminded me why I love SEO. I'll definitely be back next year. James Bavington, StrategiQ.
- Get inspired by new ideas and different ways of thinking about marketing
- Learn how to integrate marketing campaigns for optimum effect
- Hear about predictions and future trends in search
- Share experiences and ideas with other people in the industry
Expect to be entertained, educated and instilled with confidence either that you are doing the right things or knowing exactly what to do to improve. Katherine Dawson, Owner & Creative Director of Strategy Digital.
- Get to grips with all the latest skills and techniques
- Be inspired by success stories from a diverse range of companies
- Ask questions to industry leaders who run businesses
- Spend focused time on the most relevant topics
Distilled events cut through all of the industry hype to focus on sensible and practical advice that I can use in my business right now. Ade Lewis, Teapot Creative.
- Can I pay via invoice / purchase order number?
- Yes, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full details. The invoice must be paid immediately on receiving the invoice.
- Are there any group discounts?
- Yes, we offer buy 4 get 1 free, buy 8 get 2 free, and so on. If these aren’t suitable, please get in touch: email@example.com
- Do I need to be an expert to attend the conference?
- Not at all, people of all experience levels are welcome. We do pitch our sessions at an advanced level to make sure the content is new and inspiring. However, if there is something that you are unclear on, please come and chat to one of our team or a fellow delegate during the breaks. We’re a friendly bunch!
- Will I receive a paper ticket?
- No, we don’t issue any paper tickets for our conferences. Instead, you should receive a confirmation email once you have purchased your ticket(s). Then, when you arrive at registration on the morning of the conference, you will need to come to the desk and collect your lanyard.
- What are the timings on the day?
- On day 1, registration opens at 8am, and the first session starts at 9am. The last session finishes at around 5.30pm followed by our networking party. On day 2, the first session starts at 9.15am, and the last session finishes at around 5pm followed by our industry drinks.
- Are refreshments provided?
- Very much so! A delicious lunch is provided to all delegates, as well as a light breakfast, plus coffee, tea and snacks throughout the day.
- Will I receive the slides after the conference?
- Yes, all the slides are linked to from our live page: distilled.net/live. This is also where you can provide feedback for our events team and our speakers
- Are there opportunities to ask the speakers questions?
- Yes, there are lots of networking opportunities throughout the two days: during the breaks, at the party and industry drinks, as well as the VIP dinner. We also try to schedule a Q&A with the speaker after each presentation.
- Is this event for me? I am in-house / agency / freelance / a business owner.
- Yes, it’s for everyone. We cover a wide variety of topics and areas. Read more in the ‘Is this for me?’ section on each conference’s promotional page.
- Will the conference be recorded?
- Yes, we film all of our conferences and you can purchase a video ticket in the tickets section. Alternatively, if you’re a paid member of DistilledU, you will receive all of our conference videos for free.
- Can I pitch to speak at the conferences?
- You can submit a pitch to speak at SearchLove here: https://goo.gl/forms/mFbgUFQSucgLJEUT2
- What is the Site Clinic?
- These sessions are first come first served and are by appointment only – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a slot. We will respond with a series of questions about your site so that our consultants can prepare for your appointment ahead of time. There are very limited spaces for the clinic, and your appointment will last no longer than ten minutes, so please arrive on time.
- VIP Dinner? Tell me more!
- For VIP ticket holders only, the dinner is a fantastic chance to spend time with the conference’s expert speakers. We always choose an up-market venue with a private dining room, delicious food and wine. This is a not-to-miss evening!
- Future Conferences - can I be kept informed?
- To be the first to hear about the conference series, sign up for Email Alerts here