Get in touch:
- Does Distilled do more than just Search Engine Optimization?
Yes, we offer a range of services in addition to search engine optimization. At Distilled, we create strategies based on your needs, and what will return the most value to you. Our teams are highly integrated, allowing us to execute comprehensive strategies, so you don’t have to hire multiple agencies. A list of our primary services include:
- Paid Search and Display Advertising
- Social Media Advertising
- Native Advertising
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Digital PR
- Content Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Content Creation
- Technical Help: Migrations, Penalty Recovery, Edge Cases, Research
- International SEO
- What size company / brand does Distilled typically work with?
- We have a broad array of clients ranging from small startups to Fortune 500 companies. No matter the size or type of company, we are happy to chat with you and see if we are a good fit for your project.
- Can Distilled help me with a fixed project?
- Yes, please speak directly to a client development team member for a customized quote on fixed projects.
- Does Distilled typically worked from predefined set of solutions or do they come up with a tailored solution each time?
- Every engagement is a unique context. We do what is necessary to understand the circumstances each client faces and develop customized solutions. We work from the motto of “think big, start small” which we implement in both our internal and client work to ensure the desired outcome does not overwhelm the participants into inaction.
- How long does it typically take Distilled to put together a proposal for my business?
- The proposal process can take between 5 to 10 business days depending upon the scope of work. The process starts out with an introductory call with one of our client development team members where we will speak with you about your company’s business goals, project objectives and current marketing initiatives. After Client Development team and consultants will review the information, conduct initial research and develop a project plan and costs for you to review within a proposal.
- What is the best way for my company to submit an RFP to Distilled?
- If you are looking to submit an RFP to our Client Development team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will respond.
- Does Distilled have experience integrating with other agencies / teams?
- Yes, we are happy to work with other agencies on a project if there is open communication between all parties while the project is active.
- How does Distilled do account management?
- Our projects are structured to give our clients direct access to the consultant leading the project as possible. For that reason, we do not have account managers. You will work directly with the head strategist leading the project and he or she will loop in internal subject-matter experts (e.g. content, PR, and video strategists) as needed.
- What is the minimum spend for a project?
For organic search, our minimum monthly consulting fee is $8,000 per month. Our one-off audit projects begin at $10,000. Please speak directly to a client development team member for a customized quote.
For paid search, our structure for on-going management is 15% of your monthly spend per platform, with a minimum fee of $3,000 per platform. For our management of your accounts (AdWords, Bing, Facebook, etc.) we can run everything for you and report back on our progress each month. This management includes actually building out the accounts (as needed) and running them on a continuous basis.
- What countries do you serve? what languages?
- We are happy to work with companies from any country, however at this time we only have English speaking capabilities. To provide a bit more color to our international services, we have supported a number of our clients on international consulting and strategies. For projects including international outreach / promotion services or multi-lingual content creation services, we work either with the client’s internal teams, who have intimate knowledge of a specific location and the local language, or other local agencies.
- Do you have any recommended partners for services you don't provide?
- For services we do not provide, we suggest reviewing the Moz Recommended list.
- How long until I can see results?
- Depending upon your company’s project type and goals, the timing for seeing results will vary. Our client development team and consultants are happy to address this question within a proposal when we have a better understanding of the scope of work.
- Can I pay via invoice / purchase order number?
- Yes, for our London conference. In order to pay via invoice we will need your business address, VAT number and, if required, a P/O number. The invoice must be paid immediately on receiving the invoice.
- Are there any group discounts?
- Yes, we offer buy 4 get 1 free, buy 8 get 2 free, and so on. If these aren’t suitable, please get in touch: email@example.com
- Do I need to be an expert to attend the conference?
- Not at all, people of all experience levels are welcome. We do pitch our sessions at an advanced level to make sure the content is new and inspiring. However, if there is something that you are unclear on, please come and chat to one of our team or a fellow delegate during the breaks. We’re a friendly bunch!
- Will I receive a paper ticket?
- No, we don’t issue any paper tickets for our conferences. Instead, you should receive a confirmation email once you have purchased your ticket(s). Then, when you arrive at registration on the morning of the conference, you will need to come to the desk and collect your lanyard.
- What are the timings on the day?
- On day 1, registration opens at 8am, and the first session starts at 9am. The last session finishes at around 6pm. On day 2, the first session starts at 9.30am, and the last session finishes at around 6pm.
- Are refreshments provided?
- Very much so! A delicious lunch is provided to all delegates, as well as a light breakfast, plus coffee, tea and snacks throughout the day.
- Will I receive the slides after the conference?
- Yes, all the slides are put on SlideShare, or emailed to attendees.
- Are there opportunities to ask the speakers questions?
- Yes, there are lots of networking opportunities throughout the two days: during the breaks, at the party and industry drinks, as well as the VIP dinner. We also try to schedule a Q&A with the speaker after each presentation.
- Is this event for me? I am in-house / agency / freelance / a business owner.
- Yes, it’s for everyone. We cover a wide variety of topics and areas. Read more in the ‘Is this for me?’ section on each conference’s promotional page.
- Will the conference be recorded?
- Yes, we film all of our conferences and offer a discounted rate to all delegates to buy the recording afterwards. Alternatively, if you’re a paid member of DistilledU, you will receive all of our conference videos for free.
- Are there any discounted hotel rates?
- Yes - go to FAQs section at the bottom of the specific conference’s promotional page to see these discounted hotel rates - San Diego, Boston, London
- Can I pitch to speak at the conferences?
- To keep quality high we take the unusual approach of seeing all potential speakers present elsewhere first, before inviting them to speak at our events. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like someone from Distilled to come and see you speak.
- What is the Site Clinic?
- These sessions are by appointment only – email us at email@example.com to book a slot. We will respond with a series of questions about your site so that our consultants can prepare for your appointment ahead of time. There are very limited spaces for the clinic, and your appointment will last no longer than ten minutes, so please arrive on time.
- VIP Dinner? Tell me more!
- For VIP ticket holders only, the dinner is a fantastic chance to spend time with the conference’s expert speakers. We always choose an up-market venue with a private dining room, delicious food and wine. This is a not-to-miss evening!
- Topic Tables - what are they?
- We host a number of lunchtime discussion groups. These take place on the first day during the lunch break. You can book your place at the morning registration. The tables are a great opportunity to ask questions, offer advice, give feedback and make some new industry contacts.
- Future Conferences - can I be kept informed?
- To be the first to hear about the conference series, sign up for Email Alerts here
- What are your Terms & Conditions?
- Our terms and conditions for each conference can be found at the bottom of the promotional page for each conference
- How does training with DistilledU work?
- You are in charge of your own training - you can work through each module lesson by lesson and mark them as complete once you’ve finished each one. There are also interactive modules and multiple choice tests to prove your knowledge. What's more, we have a massive video library that you get access to, filled with recordings of presentations from industry thought-leaders, filmed at our SearchLove conferences. In short, you get a lot training for a small monthly payment!
- Is DistilledU suitable for me?
- Anyone that wants to become an SEO practitioner or refresh their knowledge should sign up for DistilledU. Our courses are suitable for beginners, intermediate and advanced users. Beginners should start with SEO101 and work through it in order. More experienced users can refresh their knowledge on these modules as they like, then move on to the Advanced SEO course which covers more in depth material. Our video library is also a great resource for all users (it is recommended that beginners complete SEO101 before moving onto this).
- Does DistilledU offer any certification?
- When you complete modules you are awarded badges. These can be seen on your DistilledU Profile (example profile). When you take Module Tests, your score will be shown on the module badge. If you do not want others to see your badges and scores, you can set your profile private on the Edit Profile page.
- How do I access all modules?
- To access all DistilledU modules you'll need to upgrade to a paid account. To do this click on the Upgrade button in the DistilledU sidebar.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept all major card payments (from around the world: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club and JCB), PayPal and payment by invoice.
- Can I pay by invoice / bank transfer?
- Yes you can select this as an option at checkout. This process takes longer than paying by card or PayPal since we need to wait for funds to clear and then set up your access manually.
- How do I change the payment method I use for my subscription ?
- You can change to a new payment method or just change cards at any time using the change payment method page. If you’re part of the way through the month, you can still change payment method and your next payment will only be taken later when it’s due.
- Do you offer any discounts?
- Yes, when you sign up for the Annual Plan you save 17% on your bill annually. Our annual plan will cost you $396 per year, which works out at $33 per month – a boat-load less than the regular price of $40 per month / $480 per year. If you’re new to DistilledU select the Annual Plan at checkout. Existing customers can switch to the Annual Plan go to the Billing & Users page.
- Do you offer corporate or group rates?
- We sure do. When you add more than one user to your DistilledU account you get 10% off your bill. You also unlock our the Employee Progress Table feature so you can see your colleague’s progress through DistilledU. To add your colleagues go to the Billing & Users page. You can get a further 17% off if you switch to the Annual Plan (see the Annual Plan FAQ).
- How do I cancel my account / subscription? How does it work?
- Simply go to the Billing & Users page and click ‘Cancel Account’. If you are part of the way through a billing period, once you Cancel you will continue to have access until the end of your billing period. Your account history is saved for future use - see the next FAQ.
- If I cancel my subscription am I able to signup again and resume where I left off?
- Yes - your progress through modules, your scores and your badges are saved to your account so you can always resume learning later if you upgrade to a full account again.
Get to know us:
Learn more about our London team including individuals' contact details and speaking engagements.
Distilled Limited is registered in England and Wales at: 4th Floor, Chapter House, 18-20 Crucifix Lane, London SE1 3JW. Registered Number: 05403386. VAT registration number: 858868742