Our team of experts can help devise and manage your full advertising campaign across a range of platforms.
In particular, we regularly work with: Adwords (including the Google Display Network), Bing Ads, Facebook and Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other video advertising platforms.
At Distilled, we know managing your campaigns efficently, and profitably, can be difficult and time consuming.
Contact us to discover how we can work with you to improve your PPC activities and results.
We work smarter and more efficiently to deliver results for you.
Why is Distilled smarter?
- Personalised – We shape our strategies and goals around what will work for your business.
- We run multi-lingual campaigns – no matter which market you decide to target we can help.
- We’re completely transparent – we believe the accounts we manage are your intellectual property. As such, you will have administrative access everywhere you are spending your money. We manage your accounts, you own them.
- Recognised qualifications – Google AdWords Certified Partner, with 5 AdWords qualified individuals spread among the London, Seattle and New York offices.
Latest PPC Blog Posts:
- Why PPC Should Be a Part of Your Online Marketing Strategy If you’re an SEO, it’s easy to discount the role of PPC in overall online marketing strategy. When most other types of online marketing succeed, they improve search engine optimization: content increases backlinks, usability increases conversion rate and ...
- New PPC Extensions and Why You Care Even if you don't know PPC like an expert, you have probably heard of the elusive 'Quality Score.' Simply, quality score (QS) is the grade between 1 and 10 that Google gives your keywords; 10 being absolutely perfect. It is determined primarily by the num...
- Decrease Spend, Increase Conversions [Case Study] One of my points last month in 8 PPC Spring Cleaning Necessities was to have the right geo-targeting. I pointed out where you can find which cities and states you are appearing in, and I mentioned briefly that you should create state-specific campaigns fo...
You would have to cut our hands off to stop us working with Rich!
Julian English from London Orthotics
Contact us about PPC management
Do you manage a monthly PPC budget of $20,000 or more? Are you getting the most from your spend? We’ll conduct a complete audit of your accounts and deliver an Executive Summary on our findings, complete with actionable tips and advice on what you can do to improve your PPC activities.
Simply complete the form below with your contact details and website, and Richard or one of his expert team will be in touch with you shortly.