There are plenty of reasons why you should absolutely be attending our only LinkLove series this year. Here’s a few:
1. You're bound to build some relationships with people during the breaks and at the networking party, which should ultimately lead to some links.
2. The speakers that we select are some of the nicest and most giving people working in the industry. They are always more than happy to chat to you during the breaks, offering one-on-one advice, and chatting through the problems you're facing in your link building strategies.
3. Topic tables with our SEO consultants - extra time chatting with people that can share their knowledge, expertise and advice on a specific subject that interests you, or poses challenges for your business.
4. Our speakers admit that they take notes themselves - seriously, these are people that have been doing this for years, and yet they still find themselves learning new tips at our conferences from the other speakers.
5. The speakers that we ask to present are doing this stuff every day, they are trying out and testing the methods and then sharing the results with you. Surely that’s one good thing to tell your boss...you’re not having to trial and test, you can straightaway put in to action the processes and methods that are right for your business or industry. The results should speak for themselves.
Convincing the boss
So the reasons to attend are clear, but it's still not always simple to convince the boss to let you:
a. spend some of their money
b. spend time away from the office
c. have some fun (!)
To help you with this, we’ve created a really easy to read 'How to convince you're boss to pay for LinkLove' pdf for you to print out, and place nicely on their empty desk
If your boss isn't convinced by now, then I’m sorry, I don’t think there’s any hope! ;-)