Terms and Conditions of Sale of Digital Products
These Terms and Conditions relate to Digital Product sales; for our Events Terms and Conditions please visit http://www.distilled.net/events/terms.
- "Digital Products" refers to videos and online training / learning content hosted in the /store/ and /u/ areas of Distilled.net
- By purchasing Digital Products through this site, you are agreeing to these terms and entering into a contract with Distilled Ltd., Chapter House, London, SE1 3JW, registered in England and Wales with registered number 5403386.
- Country of Merchant Domicile: the Country of Merchant Domicile is the United Kingdom.
- VAT is chargeable on applicable products if you are based in the EU and you agree to inform us correctly of your country during registration.
- All opinions expressed in the videos are the presenters' own and may or may not represent the opinions of Distilled Ltd.
- All advice is provided "as is" with no warranties or indemnities as to its appropriateness for your particular situation. Distilled takes no responsibility for the implementation of any advice in your own marketing or the outcomes of such implementation.
- When you purchase access to the Digital Products you are purchasing a non-transferable, non-exclusive right to access the information. You may not publish or share the Digital Products or your login details with anyone else. If you wish to purchase company-wide access, please get in touch.
- Return, refund and cancellation policy: Our policy is not to offer refunds on Digital Products. Should you consider your situation to be a special circumstance then please get in contact with us and we shall consider your invidual request. In the event that we do issue a refund, your access to the Digital Products will be revoked.
- Delivery policy: Digital Products bought through the Distilled Store are delivered via distilled.net. Videos are delivered by a choice of two methods; (1) via digital video streaming (using the video player featured on our Store pages) and (2) via download to your personal computer (click on the download link labelled "download the video here" on each video's page).
- Distilled reserves all other rights.
- Distilled provides no guarantee of availability of the web server or hosting of the Digital Products. Distilled will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide availability. In the event of continued unavailability, Distilled will make commercially reasonable efforts to make the Digital Products available to download locally.
- Prohibited where illegal. You are responsible for any local sales taxes other than EU VAT.
- Distilled reserves the right to vary these terms from time to time. If you choose not to accept updated terms, access to the service will be revoked. The latest version can always be found at http://www.distilled.net/store/terms/.