Distilled are seeking a Finance Manager to cover a nine-month maternity leave. A ACA/ACCA qualification or equivalent with business experience would be preferred, but more importantly, the ideal candidate will be a team player with good communication skills and a willingness to tackle a wide variety of challenges. A good sense of humour and the desire to work in a fast moving and dynamic organisation would be advantageous.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring financial record-keeping for both our UK and US entities
- Providing guidance to Distilled staff on the resolution of all financial issues
- Liaising with external advisors in the UK and the US (Seattle, New York)
- Reporting financial performance on a monthly basis to directors, and – when required to the board and employees.
- Preparing and analysing sales and cashflow forecasts, and taking appropriate action to escalate or address potential issues.
- Overseeing payroll for all employees.
The role-holder will take direct responsibility for one (part time) member of staff and report to the CEO.
Distilled are a well-known name within the SEO industry, and we enjoy a reputation for being experts in what we do. We have offices in London, Seattle and New York with just around 35 staff members in total. You will be joining a friendly, sociable team who enjoy weekly beer’o’clock and bi-monthly parties. Flexible working hours, dual monitors and a competitive salary will also be offered to the right candidate.
If you feel you have what it takes to makes this role a success please fill in the questionnaire. We find this a great way to get to know you and will help us to see beyond the standard resume C.V and cover letter.