Actionable insight from the experts
SearchLove is a two day single-track conference aimed at SEO practitioners wanting to advance their skills.Buy Tickets
Is this for me?
|SEOs||MARKETING MANAGERS||BUSINESS OWNERS|
Features & benefits
One advanced track
Free food & beverages
SEO site clinic
Where & when
- Where: The Brewery, 52 Chiswell Street, City of London, EC1Y 4SD.
- When: Monday 28th and Tuesday 29th October 2013.
- Timings: Registration opens at 8am, sessions will start at 9am and finish at 6pm.
- VIP dinner: Sunday 27th October 2013 - location TBC.
- Exclusive Party: Monday 28th October 2013, 6.30pm - location TBC.
Location & what's nearby
- Conference centre
- Party venue
- Underground stations
What our previous attendees have to say…
David Sayce Ince & Co
An exceptional event, top speakers, up to date content and very well organised, as is to be expected of Distilled events. Of all the events in the UK through the year these are the ones not to be missed!
James Piper Vector Media Group
In an ROI driven niche, just take one of the presenter's actionable tips and your conference is paid for. Take the hundreds that were given out and you'll be busy making it rain money for your clients all year.
Mat Bennett Brit-net Internet Marketing
Distilled squeeze everything they can into the day - even giving you the opportunity to learn more at topic tables during lunch. Combine the sheer volume of information you are given with the fact that it is coming from class leading experts and you would have to try hard not to come away better at your job. In fact, you know the insights you are getting are top notch when you can see the other speakers frantically taking notes!
Patrick Hathaway IdeasByNet
I took 32 pages of A4 notes and made plenty of new contacts. The speakers offer incredible insights which they present with vigour and enthusiasm. You cannot help come away from SearchLove with renewed energy and inspiration to go ahead and win the internet!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I pay via invoice / purchase order number?
- Yes. In order to pay via invoice we will need your business address and if required a P/O number. The invoice will have to be paid prior to the conference commencing.
- What are the timings on the day?
- Registration will open at 8am, the first session will commence at 9am. The last session will finish at 6pm.
- Are there any discounted hotel rates?
We have put together a SearchLove London Hotel Map that shows the nearby accommodation options and best possible rates and special offers: http://www.hotelmap.com/hotelmap/?pro=M64B4
Alternatively, if you would like to book your accommodation by phone, you can call Jessica Heili on 020 7292 2335 (if outside UK +44 20 7292 2335) quoting Special Reference Code M64B4.
- Can I pitch to speak at the conferences?
- To keep quality high we have taken the unusual approach of our speakers being ‘invite only’. We make sure that we see all our speakers present elsewhere first. Please email email@example.com if you would like someone from Distilled to come and see you speak.
- Will I receive a paper ticket?
- There are no paper tickets issued for any of our conferences. You should receive a confirmation email once you have purchased your ticket(s). When you arrive at registration on the morning of the conference you will need to come to the desk and receive your lanyard.
- The SEO site clinic
- By appointment only - you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. You will be asked a series of questions about your site, this will enable our SEO consultants to prepare for your appointment ahead of time. There are very limited spaces for the clinic, and your appointment will last no longer than ten minutes, so please do arrive on time.
- Future Conferences
- To be the first to hear about the conference series, register here: http://www.distilled.net/events/
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the following conference:
SearchLove London Conference:
Conference Location: The Brewery, Chiswell Street, City of London, EC1Y 4SD
Conference Date: Monday 28th and Tuesday 29th October 2013
Conference Fee: Special flash sale price until 17th April: £399 + VAT.
This Attendance Agreement represents the entire understanding between the parties and supersedes all prior statements, agreements and understandings, if any, oral or written, related to the Conference. Attendee acknowledges reading and understanding ALL of the information contained on this Attendance Agreement.
I, the Attendee, understand that the Conference is intended to provide me with information regarding search engine optimization.
Representations: Attendee acknowledges that Distilled, Ltd/USA Inc. (“Sponsor”) has made no representations or guarantees other than those expressed herein; and Sponsor specifically disclaims any other representations or warranties related to the Conference, including the fact asserted by or view expressed by any speaker. All advertised speakers are promoted in good faith but Sponsor reserves the right to vary the speakers or agenda without prior notification.
Refund Policy: Enrollment is only guaranteed upon payment in full and receipt of this executed Attendance Agreement. Due to strict limitations on Seminar size, there are NO REFUNDS and ALL PAYMENTS ARE FINAL except as indicated below. Payment may be made by credit card or invoice. Payments by invoice must be received by Sponsor to guarantee space in the Conference.
Cancellations before 14th October 2013 will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations on or after 14th October 2013 will receive no refund.
Delivery Policy: There are no paper tickets issued for any of our seminars. You will receive a confirmation email once you have purchased your ticket(s). You can view your ticket details in the My Account section: http://www.distilled.net/store/profile. When you arrive at registration on the morning of the conference you will need to come to the welcome desk to receive your lanyard.
Country of Merchant Domicile: The Country of Merchant Domicile is the United Kingdom.
Copyright: The materials presented during the Conference are copyrighted and owned by the presenter; therefore, absolutely NO videotaping or voice recording is permitted during the Conference. If Attendee is found to be making a prohibited recording of the Conference, then the recording shall be confiscated by Sponsor, Attendee shall immediately be expelled from the remainder of the Conference, and no refund of any tuition shall be made.
Limitation of Liability: Sponsor liability to Attendee for any reason will be limited to the amount paid by Attendee to Sponsor for admission to the Conference. In any case, Sponsor accepts no liability for the following:
Damage or loss to personal effects brought to the Conference, death or personal injury to any delegate attending the Conference not caused by the negligence of Sponsor, any changes to the Conference agenda or venue. I understand that Sponsor may terminate my participation in the Conference at any time in its sole discretion. Upon such determination, it will promptly and fully refund the proportional tuition that correlates with the untaken portion of the class.
I hereby permit Sponsor to release my contact information to other Conference participants and affiliates of Sponsor, and to use my name in customer lists and other publicity related to the Conference, including interviews, case studies, and conference discussions.
I hereby waive any rights of privacy and publicity in connection with any Sponsor photographs, films and video tapes that have been taken of me or in which I may be included with others during the Conference.
Distilled reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any delegate deemed to be behaving in an unacceptable manner. We do not tolerate any form of unsociable or unacceptable behaviour, and will act upon any behaviour reported to us.
In the unlikely event of a threatening or inappropriate situation occurring at our events, we request that the attendee bring any issues to the attention of the organisers as soon as possible. Within reason we will do our utmost to investigate, take action and resolve the situation, in the best interest of all parties.