When it comes to analytics, data is simply knowledge by numbers and in the competitive world of online marketing, knowledge is almost certainly power. Consultants at Distilled are self-described ‘data geeks’ and, with a healthy blend of technical prowess and a complete understanding of the web, our clients enjoy the advantages of a properly managed analytics account.
Distilled is a Google Analytics Certified Partner and our consultants have worked with hundreds of accounts ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations so chances are there isn’t a problem, big or small that Distilled haven’t encountered. Here are some of the areas we’ve commonly worked with clients in:
- Google Analytics Account Audits & Code Deployments
- Conversion Rate Tracking and Optimization
- Site Redesigns and Migrations
- Advanced Tracking Deployments
- Custom Reporting
- Goal Tracking and Funnels
An example of Distilled’s expertise in action was featured on the official Google Analytics blog. In this case we were able to save one of our clients £100,000 / month in revenue (~$150,000) with a simple change to an improperly deployed GA code. While we can’t promise similar results in every instance it does highlight the impact a qualified analytics expert can have on your company.
In addition to helping our clients capture and digest web data, Distilled consultants speak at conferences and events around the country on the subject of web analytics. Check out lead consultant Mike Pantoliano‘s presentation on attribution modeling in Google Analytics which certainly left no minds unblown at Mozcon!
Whether you’re looking for a complete analytics management package or simply better insight into your data coupled with an SEO audit, Distilled’s data geeks can surely help. If your company is looking to glean actionable data from your web analytics drop us a line today.
Recent Distilled Blog Posts on Web Analytics:
- The Dangers of Dark Patterns
- Thought Google Analytics was all about SEO? Think again.
- If we only had 9 minutes to talk about Google Analytics, DistilledLive video discussion
- Google Analytics Resources for Beginners to Advanced Users
- Tracking Mobile Visitors in Google Analytics: A Checklist Guide for Mobile Insights