Video SEO and Marketing from Distilled
While video can be a valuable, immersive and incredibly engaging form of content delivery, the job of a decent marketer doesn’t start after the production process and doesn’t end at the publish button. A truly successful video campaign considers Video SEO from the outset to define and implement a goal driven video marketing strategy.
Poor technical implementation will mean that your fantastic videos don’t get seen by the right people in the right place, while inappropriate creative will mean you’re unable to convert video views into real world business benefit. Truly successful video marketing lies in the synergy of the creative and technical; in ensuring that videos are relevant and engaging for their specific target audience while making sure the audience watch them at the right time, in the right place and complete desired actions afterwards.
At Distilled, we’re experts in both the creative and the technical elements of video marketing – and that polymathic understanding allows us to provide unique insight and smarter recommendations for our clients.
What we can do
- Technical implementation of videos including hosting solutions
- Analysis of your business goals and how video can help you meet these goals
- Detailed research on your customers and the types of content they like to consume
- Detailed video content strategy specifying exactly what needs to be created
- Training for in-house teams on the importance of video and integrating video into an overall online marketing strategy
- Training in editing, filming and structuring a creative framework for video content
Why you need a video SEO strategy
Video SEO is one of the most important, yet least understood, aspects of online marketing. It’s not just about transcripts, keywords or video sitemaps – It’s ultimately about ensuring you get the maximum bang for your buck when you decide to invest in video, by driving both the technical and the creative elements of your video campaigns towards a business goal.
With the right video SEO strategy…
- You can get rich snippets in Google search results which can increase the number of people who click on your result instead of competitors:
- You can increase conversions by placing videos on your product and service pages
- You can increase the traffic you get to your website instead of increasing traffic to YouTube.com!
- You can increase your brand exposure on YouTube and reach new audiences
- You can create video content that engages with your customers and give them a good reason to keep coming back to your website
- You can make your website more link worthy by producing quality videos that other websites want to link to
Why you should choose DistilledDistilled are known as experts in the SEO field and have delivered video SEO and content strategies for a number of clients across various industries. Our knowledge of technical SEO and the implementation of video is unrivalled by any other SEO company in the world. We understand the value of video to a business and importantly, do not offer an “off the shelf” solution. Instead, our strategies are customised to you and your business goals. We believe that video SEO isn’t just about rankings or traffic, it’s about driving real revenue to your business. We are thought leaders in the space of video SEO with our expertise being cited on various leading blogs and conferences as you can see below.
What we’ve done
We worked with Facebook to produce the following video on optimising Facebook business pages for organic search:
This video was designed to help businesses get more from their Facebook pages and educate them on what they could do to improve traffic to their pages and increase engagement with customers.
Read our work on video SEO
- The Distilled Guide to Online Video Marketing
- Building a Video SEO Strategy
- Video Hosting and Embedding for Video SEO
- Creating XML Video Sitemaps
- Using Video to Build Links